Tuesday, May 3, 2011

THE AMERICAN BEAUTY

I have finally finished piecing this quilt, now to get it quilted. It is too big for me to attempt although I do have some ideas on what I would like quilted on it. I was on a time schedule so it wasn't as much fun. I needed this quilt completed for the Sister's quilt show. We will be selling kits in the dark fabric and white. These blocks have a lot of pieces and you have to pay attention when you are sewing them into the block.

This is an example of what you get when you aren't paying attention. I'm just thankful that I caught it before I pieced the quit together.


So now I'm starting a quilt from the Strip Therapy 5 Bali Pop Mania book. I'm making this quilt for my grandson Ben. I will post a picture when it's done.

Happy quilting.



No comments:

Post a Comment