Thursday, March 18, 2010

Keeping Busy

This is a picnic quilt I made three years ago. The pattern and fabric came from Fons and Porter. I love their magazine and the quilt kits they offer. I started quilting this soon after I got it pieced but need to put the binding on. Finally, a finished project. I think it is so cheerful. I was putting all my projects together that I need to complete but it has gotten to overwhelming so I have stopped. I will just take them as I go.

I've been spending a lot of time on the Internet because my car has been in the shop. That's not exactly true. I'm going to quilt a couple of tops I finished last year and I'm not sure how to quilt them. I've been spending hours looking at different blogs and trying to find the best designs to use on these quilts. This is really a tough decision. Since I'm looking at three hundred plus to have them quilted I will work through this process. I have taken four different classes on how to quilt your quilt top so it's time to apply some of those lessons.
I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Cars. Where would we be without them? Home!!! That's were I have been stuck a lot lately because my car keeps getting sick. My 93 Honda has 99,580 miles on it. Honda's are supposed to lost 200,000 plus miles so I wasn't worried about it. I have never had any real problems with it but now it seems things are creeping up on me. I get it in the shop to fix one thing and another thing pops up. What's up with that. I keep telling myself it's cheaper than a new car payment and life goes on.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment