Monday, April 5, 2010

Just checking in.

I hope you all had a blessed Easter, I sure did. The day was filled with so many of the things I love. I started my day with Easter services followed with friends, family, food, and fun. The afternoon was topped off with a steady rain. I worked on a few quilt blocks after I cleaned up the kitchen. Life is too good!
Today is Mary's birthday. I wish I was in Oregon celebrating with her. Happy Birthday Mary, we love and miss you. I'm looking forward to Sister's.

I've been trying to find a way to spice up this blog, hence the new look. I'm not sure I will stay with it. This process takes up a lot of time I should be spending on other things. I thought being retired would free up time but it seems I'm busy doing something all the time. I'm sure that's a good thing, I just need to be selective on the things I choose to do.

I'm looking for ways to arrange my quilting studio and make it more efficient. I want to hang shelving on the walls and and get things off the floor. My hubby is not being very supportive on this issue. I did find some great pic on the web and hoped they would inspire him. If they did he sure isn't showing it. Any suggestions out there?

This week I will post a picture of the quilt I was working on at the retreat in Oregon. I'm joining friends for a quilt day tomorrow so maybe I'll have some other fun pics to share.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment