Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Big Move


It has finally happened, we're moving to Oregon. This is a picture of our new home. This has been a dream of mine and my DH for five years. It didn't feel like it was going to ever happen but in less than a month we found a home we love at price we can afford in a neighborhood we like. The house is like new and has all the features we wanted. I'm going to miss my friends but I have already made friends in Oregon over the past years while visiting and I have family there. I invite all my friends to come visit. I'm going to fix up one of the bedrooms into a cozy, comfortable guest room. The other room will be my quilting room and I have some great plans for that. As for the physical part of moving, not so fun. I just spent two days having a garage sale and I find that shopping at one is more fun than having one. I will keep you posted on the moving progress.

Wishing you a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment