Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas Greetings from the great North West. The sun is shinning and it is a beautiful day. We were up late last night and I did sleep in this morning but, I don't even care. As I sat at the dinning room table drinking a great cup of coffee and thanking God for sending his son, and for this beautiful day, I couldn't help but notice the variety of birds feeding on the grass. As I look up I see the gorgeous trees on the mountain tops and their dark green colors against the blue sky. We are so blessed to be here and I am so thankful. I wish my friends and family from CA were here to share this splendor.
These are a few of the things I got. These darling owls are wall hangings. I love owls and these will look great hanging in our home.

This sweet ornament is from Britney, Brooke, and Bree marking our first Christmas in our new home.


We can't forget little Missy. She got a new rain coat. Sometimes when we leave the house for a walk it will start raining. I'm not sure how dry this will keep her but is sure looks cute.

This is Sophie, my great niece and the quilt she made is three days. She is only 13 and she did a great job. She and her brother have been here visiting their Grandma.

This is Paul and Missy after a great turkey dinner. He would not appreciate me posting this picture but I just couldn't resist.


I love to cook and bake and these are a few of the things I baked for family and friends. I actually baked all day.

This is a closeup of a quilt I made for Joe. I mentioned it in an earlier posting bur didn't want to post it because it was a Christmas gift. He is a Harley man and the fabric was perfect. He and Tami did so much work on our old house and he wouldn't take any money. Words can't express how much we appreciate him so I thought he could wrap himself up in the love this quilt represents.

This is a full view of his quilt.
I pray God's peace for you and may your Christmas be blessed with family, friends, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment