Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So Much To Do and So Little Time

Here are four of my completed Patchwork Party blocks. Aren’t they pretty? I have the other eight blocks ordered and I’m anxious to get them so I can get started. If I do one block a day and finish my setting blocks in three days, assemble and add my boarders in one day, I can have this quilt top pieced by the end of April.

April is a busy month but I enjoy the challenge. The 11th I’m making my great-nephew’s birthday cake and attending his 2nd birthday party. On Thursday nights I’m attending an advanced cake decorating class. Then on the 25th I’m taking a class on using and signing up on eBay and PayPal.

The 22nd starts a new Bible Study at church. We are going to study 1st Peter.

I’m working the 26th at the Stockton Asparagus festival. Our church receives money for our volunteer hours worked. The other perks is free admission and a meal ticket. They have the greatest food and I guarantee you, I won’t be worrying abut my .7 or what ever. It’s only once a year and the way the economy is going who know how long this function will be around.

It’s Wednesday weigh-in and woohoo, .7 loss. If you don’t scream and shout and jump up and down you are reminded that it’s better than a gain and they are right. I will take responsibility for a .7 loss because I didn’t faithfully measure and weigh everything. I think I need some cardio in my life too. As I redefine my life, weighing, measuring, and journaling must become a part of my life.

A lady in our WW group said she read an article and at the end it instructed her to make a list of everybody in her life that is important to her. After her list was completed the article asked if her name is on the list. That was an ahha moment for everybody, including me.

Our Pretty in Pink Walk Across American Team are almost at Denver. As of today we have walked 2,450,239 steps. We are on the third day in the fourth week. This is a 10 week commitment. Yeaa!!!

Wishing you God's blessing.







No comments:

Post a Comment