Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Weigh In

Yippee, I’m down .2 and what do they say? It’s better then a gain. I’m not feeling too successful right now. I’m going to get out my week one book and start at the beginning. I’m going to stop focusing on my “STEPS” walked and try some cardio. I’ll let you know next week how that went.

I’m waiting for three more Patch Work Party blocks. This is a first ever for me. I ordered my blocks when the party began and two of the shops are out of fabric. This gig must be getting very popular or somebody under estimated when they were ordering. These are the nine blocks I’ve completed. I love this fabric. I have them hanging on my design wall to admire.



This is a picture of my fall 2007 Patch Work Party quilt. I really like this one too but, because of Missy it’s better not to focus on dark colors, if you get my drift. I'm showing this off at a Guild meeting. That's my friend Jan holding up the right side and no, I'm not a midget, I'm holding up the left. It's the angle of the camera. Trust me on this.




Now, for Grandma’s bragging rights. This is a photo of three of our granddaughters. This is Brit, Brooke, and Breezy. Aren’t they the most beautiful girls you’ve ever seen? This is their Easter picture. There Mommy is so great about getting pictures taken for every occasion.

Now for the up turn on the economic down turn. There are rumors going around that the county is going to offer the “Golden Hand Shake”. One rumor is they are offering two years of service and two years age. If that happens, there will definitely be a career change for me in the very near future. How is that for redefined?
Film at Eleven.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment