Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back to Work

Greetings. I'm back to work after a marvelous weeks vacation. I did a lot of things but managed to stay close to home. I worked on four quilt projects and made plans for a new one. I gave Herkie a bath and trimmed him nice and short for these hot days. I think I did as well as the groomer and saved $35 too. Herkie doesn't like baths but he is so good about it. I found time to do some serious cleaning around the house, but the best part of this vacation was spending time with my hubby. The days were cooler so we sat in the patio and talked, listened to the radio, and swam almost every day. It was a very relaxed laid back kinda week. To top things off work wasn't too bad and I had a lot of catch up to get done so the day went by fast.

I'm playing with EQ 6 this week with a goal of creating my own quilt design, making the quilt, and publishing the pattern. I want to teach it at a quilt retreat coming up in Oregon in the Spring of 2010. I see all these beautiful fabrics and I want to put them into a quilt so I can enjoy looking at them. Buying them and adding to my stash isn't the same.

Wishing you a blessed week until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment