Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Snowing

Greetings from the Central Valley. I'm looking out my window at snow floating from the sky. It is so cool. It started about 7:00 am and as I stood under the patio watching it float down, I was amazed at the stillness outside. It was so peaceful, I love it. I've never seen it snow in Stockton, although I know it has. I took some pictures but I'm not sure how they will turn out. When the snow hits the ground it melts so there is no evidence there, you just have to see it. I feel so blessed that this happened when I was home to enjoy it. Thank you Lord.

I've been in a funk for the past two weeks and every day has been a struggle to get things done and take care of business. I spent yesterday shopping for Christmas gifts for grandchildren. I don't enjoy shopping, especially when I can't find what I want. Today I will probably sit in front of the window until the snow stops. I can type and watch at the same time so that's good. It's not so good for the quilt I should have finished two weeks ago. Oh well.

It's been 46 minutes of snow and it looks as if it over. I can get busy on the quilt. I feel great.
Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment