Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Planning

Greetings.
It's started raining yesterday and it's been off an on since. I love the rain. When it stops everything outside looks so clean and fresh. The rain relaxes me and my brain kicks into the creative mode. I started listing the creative projects I want to try. It's Saturday and I would like to work on some of the things on my list. Unfortunately I have other things that have priority over what I want to do. In 66 days, everyday will be a Saturday.

This is Ethan's quilt. I finished it Monday and delivered it to his Grandmother Tuesday. I love the little bunny's and the activities they are performing. It's all boy. I quilted airplanes and clouds in the border and stars in the solid squares.
The back shows up the quilting. Sorry it doesn't show up too good in the pictures. I wish I had the fabric to make two. Now I will focus on my Turtles and Tadpoles quilt. Film at 11:00.
This darling quilt pin was purchase by my friend Donna. She isn't a quilter but she does appreciate the art of quilting and what goes into it. This is hand made and she found it in a catalog. I was going to order one until I found out the price. When you look at the detail and workmanship in it, it's worth it. It's beautifully done. When I was in Michael's last week I found some discounted jewelery making supplies and I purchase them. Jewelery making is something I've always wanted to try. I've been buying sale items and putting them aside for the time when I can start creating. The creative list I mentioned early has a make a quilt pin listed on it. I'm always inspired by other's works and I need to work on some original projects.

It will be a busy and productive weekend if I sign off and get busy. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment