Sunday, January 2, 2011

SUNDAY SHARING

Sunday Greetings.
It's a bit cold outdoors and the sky is grey. I was going shopping after church but it felt like a snuggle up at home kind of afternoon so I came home. Paul is watching football and I thought I would check my emails. I surfed over to Proverbs 31 and there was a post on a new book by Lysa Terkeurst dealing with craving and diet. Just so you know, diet was not on my list of resolution's or goals. I started WW January 2010, lost 25 lbs and the thrill is gone. I know what to do and what not to do and it is a struggle. My biggest problem is not getting enough exercise. This book sounds like the key. So, check it out at www.proverbs31.org and see what you think. I think I will curl up on the couch with a quilt, hot cup of coffee and a good book.

Have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment