Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR


I spent New Years Eve at The Sewing Basket with friends. Everybody brought food and we spent a day sewing, eating, and sharing some very interesting stories. What's said at The Sewing Basket stays at the Sewing Basket so I can't give any details. 2010 was a very eventful year for me. As I reflect on it I would have to say more life changing events occurred in 2010 than in any other year, that I can remember. Some sad events but mostly, all good.

So, now it's a New Year and I'm going to be more intentional in 2011. I have my goals set, my resolutions made and I'm hitting the road running. I know the Lord has some exciting challenges for me this year and I looking forward to them.

I pray that you and your families are blessed in 2011 and you experience great joy in the coming months.
God's peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment