Thursday, February 17, 2011

WINTER IS BACK

Look what I woke up to. Would you believe that less than a week ago we were having spring like weather in the 60's? I hope summer is as much fun as winter has been. I love it here! Have you seen this pillow advertised on TV? You don't have to order it on TV, they are in the stores. I've been having problems with my shoulders and neck so I thought I would give it a try. I picked one up for my Mom and me. When I removed the packing there was a tag attached that read:

WARNING: Small lightweight beads present a severe danger to children if swallowed or inhaled. The total pillow is not a toy. Choking/inhalation hazard: keep product away from infants, children and pets. Avoid inhaling microbeads. If inhaled, seek medical assistance promptly. Keep the Total Pillow away from sharp objects. If the Total Pillow is pierced or torn, please notify us before disposal at: www.HamptonDirect.com/support. Keep the Total Pillow away from excessive heat, flames and cigarettes. Do not put in dryer. Not for Therapeutic use.

Want to guess where this product is made? This is almost as bad as the warning on the new light bulbs we get from China. I'm thankful I don't have to call the Hazemat team when the beads spill. What's up with China?

Today is a quilt day. I'm having a problem with my latest project. The measurements are way off and I need to figure out how to remedy the problem. The quilt top would be completed if it weren't for this minor little detail.

Happy Birthday Mike and Tim.

Have a blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment