Wednesday, June 15, 2011

STILL TOO BUSY

My intentions are good but there is just so much going on that I don't take time to post an update. This is a picture of the water source for the garden. This river runs through Mary and Larry's property. It is so beautiful and I love the sound of rushing water. In the summer when it's hot this is a great place to cool off. By the end of July, first of August, the water won't be so swift. The weeds are growing great, unlike the vegetables. Have I ever mentioned I like instant gratification? When you plant seed you don't have that. Because of the late rains some of our seeds rotted and we are seeding the garden again. We do have radishes to harvest. Just before the picture below was taken it started raining. I was kind of glad because I was tired of pulling weeds.

Below is a picture of more blooms in my garden. The oriental poppy's are beautiful and there are a lot of buds waiting for their turn to open.


We are keeping busy getting kits made up for Sister's and cutting fat quarters. I've been finishing up another quilt for display. Friday is our second Bible Block class and I'm preparing for that too. There is always something. I love it.


Until next time stay safe and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment