Thursday, June 16, 2011

SUTHERLIN'S CENTENNIAL

American Veterans Traveling Tribute, The Wall, will be in Sutherlin, OR from July 27 - 31. Sutherlin will be saluting America's heroes during their 100th. birthday and as a gift to Douglas County they are bring the Wall here. If you want more information go to www.sutherlintributewall.com If you needed an excuse to visit here, you got one now.

I'm getting things together for Kids Camp at the Sewing Basket that week. It's going to be sewing school at the quilt shop for kids. July is going to be a very busy month. I have also gotten word that my daughter will be coming up with my grandson. If I'm lucky both of them will be with her and maybe even my mother. I'm looking forward to sharing this wonderful area with them.

As usual my To Do List isn't getting any shorter so I need to close for now and give Missy a bath and a hair cut. That should be fun.

God's peace to you.

1 comment:

  1. We might be in Roseburg at this time so will have to visit Sutherlin. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete