Saturday, July 2, 2011

Heading to Sister's

I will be at Sister's over the 4th so I'm taking this time to wish you a safe and happy 4th of July. God Bless America. I pray for our country every day and feel so blessed to have been born in American. The quilt below is an X-block pattern. There is a quilt for every season and every occasion. Don't you just love it?

This paper doll dress quilt picture below will be my project when I return. I will be teaching smocking and how to make these darling little dresses. I have shared these pictures with some of our customers and they are very interested in learning something new and getting started. This quit is the Paper Doll Nursery Rhyme.


This is a close up of the Makanzie dress. We will also be selling the patterns in the quilt shop. I'm so excited about sharing them. We have so much traffic from people traveling from Washington to California that there will be some great exposure.


This is another example of one of the dress patterns. If you want to see more go to www.kreationsbykaron.com and check them out. Here is one for those hot summer days. I have a granddaughter, or three, that might enjoy hanging one of these quilts on their wall. We'll see.


I must close for now and finish packing. I will have lots of pictures and stories to share when I return.

Be safe and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment