Monday, August 16, 2010

Brief Update

I've been trying to get our house ready to sell. Things are moving along at a snail's pace. There is so much to do and so little time. Then there is the issue of people who don't share your urgency. It took two weeks to get the wall paper off the living room walls, prime, and paint. If I knew how to do some of the repair work I could have done it my self in four days. I visited Home Depot for advise. I researched the web for advice and I read How To books. What a waste of time. The most important details are left out. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? I had to depend on people who know how to do the work for instructions on what to do. I think I can add some thing new to my repertoire of talents. This week the GOAL is to paint the master bedroom and bathroom and by the grace of God, get the dining room floor in. As I ponder this weeks goals I'm feeling my sore tired muscles and preparing myself mentally to stand up and walk. This is a wake up call, I'm not so young anymore. I wish I was quilting. I miss it so. Missing Oregon and The Sewing Basket too.

Back to work I go.
Wishing you a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment