Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Middle of the Week Update

As I review my progress this week I'm feeling much better about the numerous dead lines that are ahead of us. The living room is not complete. I have to buy a window covering and that is it. It looks clean and fresh. The bathroom floor is done and I'm going to paint the doors and do some touch up painting. My master bedroom is almost done. I need to paint doors, finish trim and hang the vertical blinds. I see things coming together now. The credit goes to God because that is who I asked for the patience, organizational skills and determination to get this done. I was doing a lot of praying. Thank you God!!!! I do enjoy painting and that is helpful.

The other task that I got completed is the purchase of homeowners insurance. I have to ask, is everything cheaper in Oregon? Homeowners insurance is half the cost there than in CA. Our new home is rural too. I just don't get it. That sure made the experience a pleasant one. I can't wait to check out the auto insurance.

Between the painting and cleaning I am also packing things that I won't need until we move into our new home. I love pictures and I take a lot of them. This is a picture of a quilt that was in a Modesto quilt show a few years ago. I love it. This is a thread and fabric technique that I'm looking forward to learning. The detail is incredible. I don't know how successful I will be and I won't know until I try. I have so much to look forward to. I must get back to work. The feeling of accomplishment is too good to pass up. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment