Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sleepless night

I was up at 5:00 this morning because I just can't sleep. I have so much to do before September 17th. I made a list and that list seems to grow every day. I have been packing things I know I won't need until I move and now I'm not sure where to store all these boxes. I'm not even half done. This afternoon the real estate people will be here to set up the sale of this house. Did you notice I didn't refer to it as home? I'm really looking forward to this move, although I will miss so many people. The last thing to pack up will be my quilting room because I really need the stress release I get when I unwind at my sewing machine. I cut out the background fabric for my Ladies of the Sea quilt and now I feel a bit relaxed. I'm going to organize my projects so I can grab one when the need arises.

Have you seen McKenna Ryan's newest creation. I love it. I think the Sewing Basket is going to offer this one. I can visualize this on a wall in my new home. I think it's great to have something to look forward to so I will add this to my list.
There is so much to do I feel guilty sitting at my computer. So, I'm going to call this a break and since my break is now over, it's back to work.

I was told how to eat an elephant. One bite at a time. That's how I'm dealing with this move. I'll keep you posted.

Wishing you a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment