Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dejunk Your Life

Today I finished painting the small bedroom. This means my major tasks are completed. I do have some touch up stuff but nothing overwhelming. As I look back it amazes me that I was able to accomplish so much. I sure have a lot of junk. Tami is going to have a garage sale and get rid of it. I don't want to move anything that I have not used or needed in the past three years. I think it's time to let somebody else have it. I do have a lot of packing to do and as I come across items I don't need or use, they go into Tami's box. In twelve days I will be headed to Oregon with the SUV packed with my sewing machines and other special items. I will return in two days with my brother-in-law and his brother and the 17th we will pack up the BIG truck and off we go. It's a very exciting time.

I'm exhausted from painting all day so I think I will turn in. Tomorrow will be an easier day of sorting, packing, and tossing. As I look around me I'm reminded of how blessed I am.

God's peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment