Friday, November 19, 2010

What's been going on?

I just haven't had time to sit at my computer and update my blog. We are doing well and enjoying life. It is very different from what we left. We feel so blessed. I've been too busy having fun and discovering all that's new in my life. Today we have sun and rain, at the same time. As I look out my window I can see the mountains with a dusting of snow on the tops. It doesn't seem cold enough to have snow but it's in the forecast until Sunday.

I've been cooking and baking and enjoying my new kitchen. I've also been quilting. I've been trying to upload some pictures but this site isn't letting me. I finished a quilt for the shop and it looks very cute hanging there. I also finished a quilt for a Christmas gift. Can't talk about it yet. I've also been going through stuff and organizing. I'm still looking for stuff, like quilt books and gadgets. I'm getting a routine going and changing some of my goals. We continue to meet new people and are amazed at how friendly people are here.

I will try to post pictures and share more at a latter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment