Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Journey Begins

I have decided to start this blog in an effort to give back to all those bloggers who have enriched and encourage me by sharing their experiences, creative ideas, and thoughts.

I am a jack of many trades and a master of none. This year I will be turning 60 and I have been giving a lot of thought about the long list of other things I want to do while I'm still young. Details of those thoughts are to follow. I am redefining who I am. I have set some terrific goals and look forward to sharing my journey of achievement with others.


My journey starts with getting healthy. That begins with, what else, diet and exercise. We started a Weight Watchers At Work program and have 20 plus participants. We are starting week 10 and have a combined weight loss of more than 250 lbs. I would have to say we are very successful.

On Monday we are starting a Walk Across American Challenge. We have a team of 10 women with a goal to walk 6,734,000 steps in 10 weeks. I'll keep you posted on our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment