Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Time fly’s when you’re having fun. I feel like I’m going non stop and never accomplish anything. Because of that feeling of failure every week I’ve decided to make up a To Do List so I can readily refer back to all the things I do get done. I don’t expect to accomplish everything on my weekly list but I can at least look back and see that I have done something.

Saturday I took my Mom to get a perm and hair cut. Because of her recent health issues I didn’t want to leave her so I shopped, walked, and talked at the strip mall, and read. I stopped in at Jan’s Sewing Center to check out the latest and greatest in Viking sewing machines. That wasn’t my most productive three and half hours but it was a nice break from the usual. Truth be known, all I really want to do is work on my Patch Work Party blocks. That's a picture of the Champagne Toast block offered by Quilters Quarters. The brown floral in the center is my favoriate fabric in the line. I’m real excited to get this project completed. I love the soft romantic colors. Unfortunately I have a full time job that interferes with my life, that being quilting.

Today was our At Work Weight Watchers meeting and I had a .7 loss. This under a pound loss every week is really getting me down. I’ve my walking 10,000 plus steps a day for our Walk Across America Challenge so I though I would be down two or three pounds. Oh well.

There is fabric waiting to be handled and my sewing machine wants attention too so I’m going to get busy. One block a day, that’s all we ask.

Gods peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment