Saturday, March 28, 2009

Super Saturday

The weather was fabulous today. The thermometer registered a comfortable 76° and the air was filled with the fragrance from my lilac bush. There were dozens of butterflies and bee’s flittering from one blossom to another. I tried to capture them with the camera but wasn’t as successful as I would have liked. I need a better camera. I washed my car first thing this morning. Then I gave Missy a trim. She is such a cutie. From there it was sheets to be changed, three loads of laundry, and vacuuming. I had enough of that nonsense, so I spent the remainder of the afternoon in the backyard in the warm sun. As I sat doing nothing all I could think about was how incredibly blessed I am.

Last night we had a wonderful dinner and fellowship at Elkhorn County Club with members from church. Our church is kicking off Vision 3000. It’s a two year spiritual growth and giving opportunity that will impact the lives of thousands in our community by sharing with them the good news of Jesus Christ through our ministry.

I have a couple of community quilts I want to finish up tonight and another Patchwork block to finish. It’s hare to believe that April is only a few days away. There’s so much to do and so little time.

Until next time have a blessed life.







Sweet Little Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment