Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things to look forward to.

Patchwork Party 2009 has arrived. If you’re a quilter you might want to check it out at www.patchworkparty2009.com. The blocks are just $7.00 but then you have to choose a finishing kit. If you’re creative you can create your own.

One of the couples from church gave a testimonial this morning. Hers spoke volumes to me. She quit her job of 12 years to teach school. That wouldn’t sound so risky if the front page of the paper didn’t picture teachers protesting layoffs. This was a leap of faith for her. I have been thinking about a career change for the past four years. I feel that the Lord has me where I’m at because there is a lesson to be learned and work to be done, because there has and is. I think I will need to spend more time in prayer. I would categorize a career as redefining.

Daffodils are being delivered from the Cancer society tomorrow. Tomorrow is a scheduled day off but I’m changing my schedule so I will be available to pass out the flowers. Tomorrow is the beginning of our Walk America challenge. It’s going to be a great week.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment